Inexpensive, expert eformatting of your Microsoft Word document to Kindle, Apple, and PDF. (This service does not include copyediting, which is available separately Here.)
Fiction, Memoir, Creative Nonfiction
Single undivided work, no table of contents
With interactive table of contents1
|With Paid Edit
1. Distributors require any book that is divided into TITLED chapters or other individual segments to have an interactive table of contents (TOC) to ease the reading experience. If the chapter heads are only numerals (1, 2, 3, etc.) there’s no charge.
- You get two Microsoft Word .doc files (one for submission to Amazon and other independent venues, and one for submission to Smashwords) and one ebook file each in Kindle, Nook/Apple/Sony and PDF formats. (If you’re also sending the file to someone for print layout, I will include a third file with PRINT as part of the filename.)
- My work is guaranteed. I will revise, free of charge, any formatting that causes any major problems in your ebook (e.g., non-admittance into the Smashwords Premium Catalogue, rejection by Amazon or other major booksellers). However, elective, author-mandated text or formatting revisions or updates are $20 each, prepaid. No exceptions. Please send a clean manuscript.
- I will also help submit the work to your account(s) at Amazon, Draft2Digital and/or Smashwords IF YOU’RE PUBLISHING YOUR WORK ONLY AS AN EBOOK AND I DO THE COVER OR YOU PROVIDE ME WITH THE COVER. You must also provide me with a promo document that includes
- a short & long description
- Internet search keywords, and
- a bio.
- The fee is payable in advance via check or PayPal. (You do not have to sign up for PayPal to pay via credit card through PayPal.)
If you have any questions, please email me at Harvey@HarveyStanbrough.com.
Thanks for visiting!